After the fun experience in the Homemade Bakery I, now you are ready to take the next step on your baking journey. Learning in skillshare classes will allow you to take your creativity to the kitchen for baking and cooking up new ideas. You will learn new skills and the principles that can give you the confidence to do more than just follow the recipe. Enjoy handmade cake during tea time with friends, or gift a lovely cake for your beloved ones, you will experience all the fun during the course.
Let’s learn something new about cake baking in a happy, convenient setting!
- Different types of cake batter
- Different types of desserts, cookies and pastries
- Understanding the quality of the ingredients
- Creating your own cake batter, decoration and cake preservation
- Understanding tools and bakery equipment
- Intermediate baking skills
- Creating and personalize your own recipe
- Skills to understand the equipment and ingredients performance
- Exploring Portuguese desserts and pastries
- Creativity and organization skills for tea time or special occasion parties
|Duration:||12 Hours (4 Sessions)|
|Date:||09 October 2021 – 30 October 2021|
|Time:||Sat 10:00 – 13:00|
|Location:||University of Saint Joseph – IIha Verde Campus|
|Language:||English, Cantonese and Portuguese|
|Delivery of Mode:||Face-to-face Lecture|
|Targeted Participants:||General Public/ Interested Parties (participants under aged 13 should be accompanied by an adult)|
💡Tuition fee special offered available for:
┃5% Discount (MOP 1,758)
- Early-bird application
Applicants who submit a complete course enrollment before 27 September 2021 will enjoy the early-bird special offer in this course! Registrants will be notified of enrollment details via E-mail and SMS after we receive your registration. Don’t miss it!
┃10% Discount (MOP 1,665)
- USJ working staff and students
- Members of AAUSJ (Alumni Association of USJ)
- Next of kin relationship (spouses, children, and parents), for current internal staff, USJ students, and members of AAUSJ
- Former LLO students
Notes: the D.S.E.D.J. 2020-2023 Continuing Education Development Subsidy Scheme is NOT available for this course.
Remarks: the above Conditions of eligibility are subject to the terms in the “Policy of Lifelong Learning Public Programmes Tuition Fee Discount” (LLO-529). The full version is available on the LLO website (click here), please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document carefully since any use of this tuition fee discount for lifelong learning public courses constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein. In the event of any dispute concerning the matters in this document, the Lifelong Learning Office of the University of Saint Joseph reserves all rights to make the final decision.
HOW TO APPLY
A three-step flow of “Registration, Notification, Enrolment” applies.
Applicants should first register (through methods listed in the “Registration” section on our website) during the application period of a Programme. Accepted Registrants will be notified through SMS and they must complete the application process in person during the period mentioned in the SMS, with a valid copy of Macao Resident ID Card.
A certificate of completion will be issued for participants fulfilling an attendance rate of 70%.
Withdrawal applications must follow stated policies.
Remark: Programmes may be cancelled due to insufficient registration.