The USJ Community Fellowship Programme is aimed to support the financial needs of promising students in pursuing their studies in our university. The fellowships are donated by various prominent local institutions and individuals to students with outstanding academic performance. Interested students should read the Information Sheet before submitting your application.
Application Period: 22 Apr – 31 May 2022
1. USJ students (in active status) with no overdue balance.
2. Cumulative GPA of 14/20 or above and attendance above 80% in all modules in 2021/2022.
3. Students who retake their courses in 2022/2023 are not eligible to receive the Fellowships.
4. For local students only: Students should apply for the Financial Aid offered by Education and Youth Development Bureau (DSEDJ) and provide evidence afterwards.
How to apply?
Step 2: Submit the following documents to OSAA in person on or before 6 June 2022:
- Copy of ID Cards/Passport of all Family members, including the applicant, his/her parents and siblings (all in ONE A4 paper)
- Copy of Student card(s) if any of the family member(s) is/are student(s) (all in ONE A4 paper)
- Income Certificate (收益證明書) of the applicant and his/her parents for 2021 (issued by Financial Services Bureau)
- Rental or mortgage contract of the applicant’s family, or Property Registration Certificate for owned property
- Address proof (e.g. utility bill issued within 3 months)
- Fellowship Application Letter to state the reason for application, or provide any other supplementary information
- All submitted information will be kept confidential. The USJ Scholarship and Fellowship Committee will evaluate the applications on a case-by-case basis.
- As there is a limited number of community fellowships, there is no guarantee that every candidate will be awarded a fellowship.
- Students experiencing emotional distress due to financial difficulties are welcome to contact us for further support.
Mr. Derek Wong (8592-5654)
Mr. Andrew Wong (8592-5653)