USJ Alumni Tuition Discount
Available to USJ alumni and their next of kin (spouses, children and parents)
In recognition of their important role as proud members of the USJ family, USJ is delighted to offer our alumni and their next of kin (spouses, children, and parents) a 25% tuition fee discount for all degree programmes (Bachelor, Master and PhD) enrolled from 2020/2021 onwards.
- USJ alumni are graduates who have been granted a Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Doctoral Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Education by the Inter-University Institute of Macau (IIUM) or the University of Saint Joseph (USJ).
- USJ alumni must be registered as Regular Members or Associate Members of the Alumni Association of University of Saint Joseph (AAUSJ) throughout the period of the discount.
- Applicants must read the USJ Alumni Fees Discount Policy in detail.
- Step 1: Submit the Alumni Registration Form, if not already a member of AAUSJ.
- Step 2: Submit the Alumni Tuition Fee Discount Form.
- Upload relevant legal documentation for proof of relationship with alum (for next of kin only).
- Step 3: Receive confirmation email from the Office for Student and Alumni Affairs (OSAA)
Alumni Registration Form
Alumni Tuition Fee Discount Form
- If the applicant is entitled to more than one type of fee discount at USJ, only the highest discount will be applied.
- The USJ Alumni Fees Discount Policy will be effective from Spring Semester of Academic Year 2020-2021. The fee discount applies to tuition payments made afterwards.
For inquiry, please contact:
Office for Student and Alumni Affairs (OSAA)
Tel: +853 8592-5655 /+853 8592-5699