The Lifelong Learning Office (LLO) was founded by the University of Saint Joseph aimed at facilitating and cultivating lifelong learning abilities in local individuals in support of Macao’s development into a learning society and the nurture of diversity in expertise and culture.
Through the acquisition of knowledge and skills, LLO seeks to broaden the horizons of individuals, thereby contributing to the overall enhancement of social competitiveness and quality. Access to lifelong learning is inclusive and accessible to all, in accordance with the USJ Equality and Diversity Policy
In order to fulfil the above mission, LLO is committed to providing short-term personal development programmes for local residents of different ages and professions. The majority of the programmes are designed and delivered by the University’s resident and visiting academics and cover a wide range of disciplines that are the expertise of the faculties in the hope of meeting the learning needs of the general public.
In addition, LLO also offers focused training in professional knowledge and skills tailored for both the public and private sectors. All customised training programmes are offered exclusively to help organisations and companies develop their staff, thereby increasing overall efficiency and productivity through the professional development of their staff.
Generally held in the evenings on weekdays or weekends, the Public Programmes cover disciplines of Religious Studies; Language Learning and Social Studies; Administration and Management; Psychology and Education; Creative Industries; Science and Environmental Studies. All Public Programmes are open for application, and are delivered in a small size class for the sake of better learning experience and quality.
Corporate Training Programmes
Designed and provided exclusively for clients from both public and private sectors, the Training Programmes aim at enhancing the employability and competitiveness of the participating staff members of the clients. Customisation in curricula, schedules, venues and programme duration are possible upon request so as to meet the actual needs of the clients. Please contact us for more details and discussion.
Actively establishing strategic international cooperation with worldwide higher educational institutes and research institutions. To commit to cultivating internationalism at the campus and support academic staff and students mobility programmes and exchange study tours at all levels. Latest information regarding individual mobility programmes or study tours programmes and projects, kindly reach us for more details and discussion.
Hotline: +853 8592 5688
Fax: +853 2872 5517
Address: University of Saint Joseph, Estrada Marginal da Ilha Verde No 14 – 17, Macau (Adjacent to the “Macao Water Supply Company Limited”)
Service hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 13:30; 14:30 – 19:00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
We value your opinions and appreciate you taking the time to complete our questionnaire for lifelong learning programmes which approximately takes 2-3 minute, in order to make improvement of the quality of our offered courses.
Please click this link or scan the QR Code below to fill out the survey.
>> DSEDJ-PDAC Subsidy Application for USJ Degree Programmes <<
- The information provided on this notice (English version／Chinese version) is only for degree programme in-service students of the University of Saint Joseph.
- Please log-in to the “USJ Student Email Account (this refers to email@example.com)” to obtain more details.
- Any non-USJ student Email account will not be able to access the information from the links, please ensure the logged-in account is under the appropriate “USJ Student Email Account” to obtain the details, and also check with the upper right/left corner of your using browser in the device whether switch to the proper ID account to get the information.
- Information is also available on the USJ student platform (“MyUSJ” > News Feed).
- 2023-2026 PDAC Subsidy Scheme Website (available in Chinese or Portuguese)
- 2023-2026 PDAC Subsidy Scheme Personal Account Website (available in Chinese or Portuguese)
>> Download Forms (ONLY applicable to LLO programmes) <<
- Leave Application Form for Lifelong Learning Programmes – Download Word file / Download PDF
- Authorisation Letter for Lifelong Learning Programme Certificate Collection – Download Word file / Download PDF