➤ Click here for more details (information updated on 21 August 2020)
In support of Macao’s development into a learning society and the nurture of diversity in expertise and culture, Lifelong Learning Office was founded under University of Saint Joseph to aim at facilitating and cultivating lifelong learning abilities in local individuals. Through acquisition of knowledge and skills, the Office takes on a quest to broaden the horizons of individuals so as to contribute to an overall enhancement of the social competitiveness and quality.
As a fulfilment of the mission aforementioned, the office is committed to the provision of short-term programmes for the personal development of local residents of different ages and professions. Majority of the programmes are designed and delivered by the University’s resident and visiting academics, covering a wide variety of disciplines that are expertise of the Faculties in hope to meet the learning needs of the general public. In addition, the Lifelong Learning Office also offers focused training in professional knowledge and skills tailored for both the public and private sectors. All customised training programmes are offered solely to aid organisations and enterprises in nurturing staff members, enabling enhancements in overall efficiency and productivity through the professional development of personnel.
Services provided by the Lifelong Learning Office include:
- Generally held in the evenings on weekdays or weekends, the Public Programmes cover disciplines of Religious Studies; Language Learning and Social Studies; Administration and Management; Psychology and Education; Creative Industries; Science and Environmental Studies. All Public Programmes are open for application, and are delivered in a small size class for the sake of better learning experience and quality. Information on latest available Programmes can be obtained here.
- Designed and provided exclusively for clients from both public and private sectors, the Training Programmes aim at enhancing the employability and competitiveness of the participating staff members of the clients. Customisation in curricula, schedules, venues and programme duration are possible upon request so as to meet the actual needs of the clients. Please reach us with the following contacts for details and discussion.
- Mainly targeting students from local and foreign senior-year high schools or Universities, Programmes of this category include intensive language courses and Summer Camps usually held in the third quarter of the year. Latest information regarding individual programme or activity will be announced on this website.
REGISTRATION & ENQUIRIES Hotline: +853 8592 5688 Fax: +853 2872 5517 E-mail: email@example.com
OFFICE LOCATION (LIFELONG LEARNING OFFICE)
Ilha Verde Campus Estrada Marginal da Ilha Verde No 14 – 17, Macau (Adjacent to “Macao Water Supply Company Limited”)
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 10:00 – 13:30 ; 14:30 – 19:00 (Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays excluded)
ACCESS TO THE OFFICE
|Nearest Bus Stop||Routes Reaching this Bus Stop|
|M24 “Conselheiro Borja / Colégio S. José”||8 (towards “R. do Parque Industrial”) 8A (towards “R. do Parque Industrial”) 28B (towards “Est. Ilha Verde”) 29 (towards “Est. Ilha Verde”)|
Public Car Parks Nearby
|Location (click here for details)|
Location of Entrance and Exit
|Auto-Silo do Edifício Cheng Chun||Located at Edifício Cheng Chun da Habitação Social da Ilha Verde||The Entrance and Exit are located at Estrada Nova da Ilha Verde|
|Auto-Silo do Edifício Cheng Choi||Located at Habitação Social da llha Vedre in Estrada Nova da llha Verde||The Entrance and Exit are located at Estrada Nova da Ilha Verde|
|Auto-Silo do Edificio Cheng Chong||Located at Edifício Cheng Chong||The Entrance and Exit of are located at Estrada do Canal dos Patos|
|Auto-Silo do Edifício Cheng I||Located at Edifício Cheng I||The Entrance and Exit are located at Avenida do Conselheiro Borja|
|Auto-Silo do Edifício Cheng Tou||Located at Edifício Cheng Tou, Avenida do Conselheiro Borja||The Entrance and Exit are located at Rua Norte do Patane|
Recording Attendance and Requirements for Electronic Sign-in & Sign-out on lifelong learning programmes (public courses)
- According to the Education and Youth Development Bureau (D.S.E.D.J) — Continuing Education and Development Subsidy Scheme instructions, the instructor and each participant should attend class punctually and no lateness or early leave is allowed. When the course(s) is under its subsidy scheme, it is required to complete the electronic recording of attendance (E-sign-in and E-sign-out) using the device provided by the D.S.E.D.J.. For details, click HERE.
Arrangement during Bad Weather Forms
- Click HERE for Course Arrangement Details
Serviços de Polícia Unitários—Instruction of Disaster Prevention of Storm Surge Disaster Prevention Brochure (PDF File) click HERE
- The information provided on this notice ( English version／Chinese version ) is only for degree programme in-service students of the University of Saint Joseph.
- Please log-in the “USJ Student Email Account” (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to obtain more details. Information is also available on the USJ student platform (“MyUSJ” > News Feed).
- Any non-USJ student Email account will not be able to reach the information from the links, please ensure the logged-in account is under appropriate “USJ Student Email Account” in order to obtain the details. Kindly check with the upper right/left corner on your device and switch to the proper ID account for getting the information.
- Online Booking for LLO Counter Service (e-Booking): click HERE Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): click HERE
- Leave Application Form for Lifelong Learning Programmes [download Word file (here) / PDF file (here)]
- Authorisation Letter for Lifelong Learning Programme Certificate Collection [download Word file (here) / PDF file (here)]
We value your opinions and appreciate you taking the time to complete our questionnaire for lifelong learning programmes which approximately takes 2-3 minute, in order to make improvement of the quality of our offered courses. Please click this link or scan the QR Code below to fill out the survey.