[NOTICE – Updated on 05 May 2020]
Lifelong learning programmes have gradually resumed classes, in order to prevent novel coronavirus infection, all individuals must wear their own masks properly and take body temperature at Campus Security Centre and present the valid electronic “Macao Health Code” before entering the University of Saint Joseph campus (Ilha Verde Campus / N.A.P.E. Campus / St. Joseph Seminary). If anyone who develops fever or symptoms of respiratory infection or refuses to present or fill out the electronic health code certificate will not be allowed to enter the campus. Arrangements for Class Resumption for lifelong learning programmes details were sent to participant’s E-mail, those who participated in the lifelong learning programmes are invited to comply with the regulations.
Electronic system for “Macao Health Code” by Serviços de Saúde do Governo da RAEM (QR Code) (click HERE), the latest information about the lifelong learning programmes organised by our Office or advice on class resumption by Serviços de Saúde do Governo da RAEM, please click HERE.
Hotline (+853 8592 5688) and E-mail (email@example.com) enquiry services are resumed normal to the general public, operation hours for enquiry services (Hotline and E-mail) are temporarily adjusted as 10:00–13:30; 14:30–18:00 (Monday to Friday, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays).
All certificate pick-up services (including general lifelong learning public programmes and teachers’ training courses): Starting from 06 May 2020, we will launch e-Booking for Counter Service for the general public. For those who need to collect certificate, you can make an appointment and pre-fill your application via online e-Booking service (click HERE). After completing your pre-fill of its application, our office will send you an email and SMS to confirm your appointment shortly.
We will pay close attention to the current Novel Coronavirus situation and will update the latest information regarding the corresponding arrangements in due course.
University of Saint Joseph Lifelong Learning Office
In support of Macao’s development into a learning society and the nurture of diversity in expertise and culture, Lifelong Learning Office was founded under University of Saint Joseph to aim at facilitating and cultivating lifelong learning abilities in local individuals. Through acquisition of knowledge and skills, the Office takes on a quest to broaden the horizons of individuals so as to contribute to an overall enhancement of the social competitiveness and quality.
As a fulfilment of the mission aforementioned, the office is committed to the provision of short-term programmes for the personal development of local residents of different ages and professions. Majority of the programmes are designed and delivered by the University’s resident and visiting academics, covering a wide variety of disciplines that are expertise of the seven Faculties in hope to meet the learning needs of the general public. In addition, the Lifelong Learning Office also offers focused training in professional knowledge and skills tailored for both the public and private sectors. All customised training programmes are offered solely to aid organisations and enterprises in nurturing staff members, enabling enhancements in overall efficiency and productivity through the professional development of personnel.
Services provided by the Lifelong Learning Office include:
- Generally held in the evenings on weekdays or weekends, the Public Programmes cover disciplines of Religious Studies; Language Learning and Social Studies; Administration and Management; Psychology and Education; Creative Industries; Science and Environmental Studies. All Public Programmes are open for application, and are delivered in a small size class for the sake of better learning experience and quality. Information on latest available Programmes can be obtained here.
- Designed and provided exclusively for clients from both public and private sectors, the Training Programmes aim at enhancing the employability and competitiveness of the participating staff members of the clients. Customisation in curricula, schedules, venues and programme duration are possible upon request so as to meet the actual needs of the clients. Please reach us with the following contacts for details and discussion.
- Mainly targeting students from local and foreign senior-year high schools or Universities, Programmes of this category include intensive language courses and Summer Camps usually held in the third quarter of the year. Latest information regarding individual programme or activity will be announced on this website.
REGISTRATION & ENQUIRIES
Hotline: +853 8592 5688
Fax: +853 2872 5517
OFFICE LOCATION (LIFELONG LEARNING OFFICE)
OFFICE LOCATION (LIFELONG LEARNING OFFICE) [Starting from 11 September 2017]
University of Saint Joseph, Ilha Verde Campus
Estrada Marginal da Ilha Verde No 14 – 17, Macau
(Adjacent to “Macao Water Supply Company Limited”)
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 10:00 – 13:30 ; 14:30 – 19:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays excluded)
ACCESS TO THE OFFICE
|Nearest Bus Stop||Routes Reaching this Bus Stop|
|M24 “Conselheiro Borja / Colégio S. José”
||8 (towards “R. do Parque Industrial”)|
Public Car Parks Nearby
Edifício Cheng Chun
|Located at Edifício Cheng Chun da Habitação Social da Ilha Verde||The Entrance and Exit are located at Estrada Nova da Ilha Verde|
Edifício Cheng Choi
|Located at Habitação Social da llha Vedre in Estrada Nova da llha Verde||The Entrance and Exit are located at Estrada Nova da Ilha Verde|
Edificio Cheng Chong
|Located at Edifício Cheng Chong||The Entrance and Exit of are located at Estrada do Canal dos Patos|
Edifício Cheng I
|Located at Edifício Cheng I||The Entrance and Exit are located at Avenida do Conselheiro Borja|
Edifício Cheng Tou
|Located at Edifício Cheng Tou, Avenida do Conselheiro Borja||The Entrance and Exit are located at Rua Norte do Patane|
Arrangement during Bad Weather Forms
Click HERE for Course Arrangement Details
Disaster Prevention Brochure (PDF File) click HERE
Online Booking for Counter Service (only available for Lifelong Learning Office)
- Online Booking for LLO Counter Service (e-Booking): click HERE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): click HERE
Forms (only available for lifelong learning programmes)
- Leave Application Form for Lifelong Learning Programmes
[download Word file (here) / PDF file (here)]
- Authorisation Letter for Lifelong Learning Programme Certificate Collection
[download Word file (here) / PDF file (here)]
We value your opinions and appreciate you taking the time to complete our questionnaire for lifelong learning programmes which approximately takes 2-3 minute, in order to make improvement of the quality of our offered courses. Please click this link or scan the QR Code below to fill out the survey.