A three-step flow of “Registration, Notification, Enrolment” applies.
Applicants should first register (through methods listed in the “Registration” section on our website) during the application period of a Programme. Accepted Registrants will be notified through SMS and they must complete the application process in person during the period mentioned in the SMS, with a valid copy of Macao Resident ID Card
A certificate of completion will be issued for participants fulfilling an attendance rate of 70%
Withdrawal applications must follow stated policies
- Registration (any of the following)
(1) Register through telephone during application period;
(2) Register in person at the Application Location (Ilha Verde Campus);
(3) Register through the LLO Programmes (Public Courses) Online Registration;
(4) Register through postal mail / e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Providing the following information: (Please refer here for methods of reaching us)
a) Your Name;
b) Your Mobile Number; and
c) Your E-mail address.
Remark 1: Programmes may be cancelled due to insufficient registration.
Remark 2: According to the instructions from the Government Immigration Department of Macao SAR, a student visa will not be issued for non-local resident applying for Lifelong Learning Programmes. For more information, please visit the website of the Macao Immigration Department for your reference (click here). Any non-local resident (such as passport holder or non-resident worker’s identification card, so-called Blue Card holder) who interested in applying for lifelong learning programmes (public course), could only apply for courses with a valid period of stay in Macao covering the full course duration. Otherwise, the enrollment will be cancelled and no refund of all fees of the programmes would be made.
(4) After confirmation of the launching or the accepted list, individual Registrants will be notified by SMS about any further arrangements (including Programme Enrolment / Commencement / Cancellation / Postponement).
Remark 1: Registration will be considered invalid if the enrolment is not performed during the required period; Registrants from the backup list will be notified by SMS sequentially.
Remark 2: Registrants will be placed on the waiting list once the number of course applicants reaches the maximum capacity, if any of the applicants withdraw from the relevant course during the enrollment period, Lifelong Learning Office will contact the registrants sequentially from the backup list for further enrollment arrangements.
(5) Notified Registrants must visit the Lifelong Learning Office in person during the application period mentioned in the SMS, to complete an application form with the presentation of a valid Macao Resident ID Card. Please note that this step cannot be completed by an authorised person.
(6) Settle the payments of the tuition fee.
Remark: Programmes may be cancelled due to insufficient enrolment. In case of dispute, the Lifelong Learning Office reserves the right of final decision.
(7) Registrants of Programmes confirmed to commence can request for withdrawal before any payment is made, recovery of the application fee will not be requested;
(8) After payment settlement, admitted applicants requesting withdrawal for personal reasons before or after the commencement of a Programme will not be refunded of any fees;
(9) Applicants enrolled to Programmes cancelled under the decision of the University, fully amount of the paid tuition and application fees will be refunded. In the case that the tuition fee is paid partially or fully with the DSEJ “PDAC” Subsidy, the paid amount shall be refunded into the PDAC personal account of the applicant directly.
- Enrolment must be performed in person at the Lifelong Learning Office;
- Application is closed 5 days prior to the commencement of the course;
- Only cash payment is accepted for amounts below MOP 500; Bank Transfer, Credit Card (VISA/MASTER CARD), UnionPay Card or Cheque payment accepted for amounts above MOP1,000; Cash payment for amounts above MOP1,000 and in currencies other than Macau Patacas is not accepted;
- No refund or transfer of tuition or application fees allowed except when a course is cancelled;
- Applicant who needs to take leave from class or early leave should notify the Lifelong Learning Office with relevant supporting document(s), please contact Lifelong Learning Office to complete the “Leave Application Form for Lifelong Learning Programmes”, its application shall be submitted to the Office before leave is taken (download application form, click HERE);
- In case of programme certification needs to collect by the third-person, both the participant and authorized representative must fill out and sign on “Authorisation Letter for Lifelong Learning Programme Certificate Collection” (download application form, click HERE), with the representative presenting the original or a photocopy of the ID document of the participant and submit to Lifelong Learning Office to pick up the certificate;
- Your participation and application will imply your consent to all the arrangements by Lifelong Learning Office of the University of Saint Joseph.
- Personal Information collected in the application form will be used solely by the Lifelong Learning Office and relevant authorities for the registration, enrolment, communications and preparation of Certificate(s) concerning the Programme; All information will be processed in compliance to the “Personal Data Protection Act” (Law no. 8/2005).
LIFELONG LEARNING PUBLIC PROGRAMMES TUITION FEE DISCOUNT POLICY
For more details, please click here.
REGISTRATION, ENQUIRIES AND OFFICE LOCATION
Please access here for more information.
ONLINE BOOKING FOR COUNTER SERVICE (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LIFELONG LEARNING OFFICE)
Please access here for the details.