|2 Years (Evening)||English||Ilha Verde Campus|
This programme focuses on social and psychological processes in organisations.
The Master of Organisational Psychology trains professionals to increase workplace productivity and job satisfaction in organisations and businesses. Combining business and psychology, a background in organisational psychology enhances management and organisational leadership capacity to make informed decisions and to address workplace challenges. Students in the programme study three main areas of Organisational Psychology: Organisational Behaviour, Human Resource Skills, and Research and Statistical Techniques.
The programme coordinator is Angus Kuok.
During the two years of evening course work, Master of Organisational Psychology students hold full-time student status.
- Students develop knowledge and skills to enhance organisation performance and wellbeing in workplaces
- Students explore different psychological and management theories that can be applied in work settings, including organisational behaviour and leadership, motivation, social psychology, and human resources management
- Students plan and conduct research to advance knowledge and understanding of leadership, psychology, and workplace wellbeing and productivity
- Customer relations officer
- Management analyst
- Training and development manager
- Human resources specialist
- Workplace consultant
- Workplace counsellor
- Hold a bachelor degree in psychology or equivalent qualifications and work experience in a related field (required)
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate independent learning ability and act autonomously in planning and completing tasks
- Are involved or interested in working with people
For the programme’s government approval [in Chinese and Portuguese] click here.
Please click on any specific module below to see its description