|2 Years (Evening)||English||Ilha Verde Campus|
This programme provides an international curriculum to prepare students for managerial and leadership roles in business and social sectors locally and internationally.
The Master of Business Administration provides students with cutting edge knowledge and skills that are necessary to practice management in fast-changing environments, particularly in organisations operating between and within countries that have emerging economies.
The programme challenges students to question preconceived ideas about management, develop critical and creative thinking, and become proactive learners. Emphasis is placed on the debates on contemporary business issues and opportunities, such as the nature and role of the manager in multicultural contexts, globalisation and trade, innovation and competition, and ethics and sustainability. The learning methods include self-study, class discussions, team activities, and projects.
Head of Department of Business Administration: Prof. Alexandre Lobo.
During the two years of evening course work, Master of Business Administration students hold full-time student status.
- Students learn to think systematically and strategically in business decision-making
- Students are equipped with creative tools in business planning and project management
- Students are exposed to an international view of economics and finance
- Students are trained to be ethical leaders with an international perspective
- Marketing and strategy
- Human resources
- Banking and finance
- Are willing to engaging with new ideas
- Have business work experience
For the programme’s government approval [in Chinese and Portuguese] click here.
Please click on any specific module below to see its description.