|2 Years (Evening)||English||Ilha Verde Campus|
This programme aims to convey the systematic process of political development and management, as well as governmental structures and practices in regional, national and global contexts.
The Master of Government Studies offers theoretical and practical leadership training for a new generation of government officials and civil servants, enabling them to understand and manage the effects of global changes, crises, disputes, and reforms.
The programme coordinator is Florence Lei.
During the two years of evening course work, Master of Government Studies students hold full-time student status.
- Students are trained by an international faculty with global outlooks and regional insights
- Students learn to think systematically and strategically for decision-making
- Students are exposed to skills and techniques in communication, negotiation, and conflict resolutions
- Public sector
- Non-government organisations (NGOs)
- Non-profit organisations
- International organisations
- Work in the public or social sector or are interested in a career in those sectors
For the programme’s government approval [in Chinese and Portuguese] click here.
Please click on any specific module below to see its description.