|2 Years (Evening)||English||Ilha Verde Campus|
This programme will place you at the forefront of contemporary information society.
The Master of Communication and Media provides students with the tools necessary for academic and commercial research in the field of communication sciences. Technical and practical topics are covered, ranging from audio-visual production to online digital publishing techniques, reflecting upon the entire range of modern platforms from print to social media.
This programme embraces the core values of morality and ethics, which are responsible for human decisions and actions at an individual, communal, societal, and at the global level and it addresses topics dealing with the interrelationship between media, cultures, and different forms of social organisations.
The programme coordinator is José Manuel Simões.
During the two years of evening course work, Master of Communication and Media students hold full-time student status.
- Students learn by creating and collaborating for media and cultural production
- Students gain knowledge on the relationship and articulation between mass media and mass self-communication
- Students acquire a solid foundation in learning, exploring existence, as well as the function of using different fields
- Journalism and audiovisual media production
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Multimedia professional
- Event manager
- Have a strong interest in different forms of media
- Hold a bachelor’s degree related to communication
- Have a portfolio of creative work
For the programme’s government approval [in Chinese and Portuguese] click here.
Please click on any specific module below to see its description.