|4 Years Full-Time (Day)||English||Ilha Verde Campus|
This programme provides a foundation for the scientific study of human behaviour.
The Bachelor of Psychology provides a broad understanding of the fundamental principles which shape human behaviour. The programme explores the stages of psychological development from childhood into adulthood as well as the processes which underpin learning, perception, and memory. Through an appreciation of the importance of a scientific approach to psychology, the programme explores how learning, biology, and culture intersect within the human mind.
There are three specialisations to choose from in this programme: Clinical Psychology focuses on individual counselling and therapy; Organisational Psychology focuses on how people function in the workplace and in institutional settings; Educational Psychology focuses on the development of children and adolescence in relation to school and learning. Please note that the specialised areas offered may differ from year to year.
The programme coordinator is Angus Kuok.
- Students gain understanding of core areas of psychology, including neuroscience, cognition, developmental, social, organisational, and educational psychology.
- Students examine human behaviour from a variety of perspectives
- Students develop analytical skills and scientific reasoning
- Students explore research, theories, and key concepts in psychology
- Human Resources
- Social service agencies
- Public Relations
- Have strong communication skills
- Are involved or interested in working with people
For the programme’s government approval [in Chinese and Portuguese] click here.
Please click on any specific module below to see its description