|1 Year (Evening)||Portuguese||Ilha Verde Campus|
This programme trains working professionals in the technical and legal skills required to compose legal documents in the Portuguese language.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Legislative Sciences consists of twenty-four credits, distributed over an academic year. The programme focuses on teaching key themes of the legislative sciences, such as the legislative process, legal material, and formal legistics. In addition to focusing on the Macao legal system’s particularities, the modules also focus on teaching the Basic Law of Macao, legal terminologies in Portuguese, legal research methods, and normative production techniques. Finally, this programme involves the participation and collaboration of scholars from Macao and Portugal (from the Catholic University of Portugal – Porto) and legal professionals in Macao.
During the one year of evening course work, Post-Graduate Diploma in Legislative Sciences students hold full-time student status.
- Students develop technical skills required in Macau’s legal context
- Students improve their skills in drafting and writing of legal documents
- Students learn and improve their research skills
- Translator and interpreter
- Legal departments of public and private institutions
- Legislative Assembly
- Law firms and notary offices
- Arbitration centers
- Are proficient in Portuguese
For the programme’s government approval [in Chinese and Portuguese] click here.
Please click on any specific module below to see its description