USJ Mentorship 2022 - Application for Mentees and Mentors
USJ students are cordially invited to join the USJ Mentorship Programme in which you can meet and learn from our USJ alumni.
USJ Mentorship Programme
- Orientations for Mentors and Mentees
- Introductory Mentors/Mentees Meeting
- Online or Face-to-face Meet-up between mentors and mentees (at least 2 hours per month)
- Mentors/Mentees Appreciation Gathering and Sharing
Period of the Programme: February and July 2022
*A certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Mentors: USJ Alumni with Working Experiences
Mentees: USJ Students or Fresh Graduates
(Application Deadline: Wed, 9 Feb 2022, 23:59)
For more information, please visit: https://www.usj.edu.mo/en/mentorship/
- Set up Life Goals and Plan Life Paths
- Build and Expand Professional Networks
- Develop Professional and Communications Skills
- Explore Areas and Network of Interests
- Seniors’ Advice and Experiences Sharing on Academics and Career Development\
- Develop Connections with students
- Develop Mentoring Skills
- Learn about USJ & Next Generation
- Re-Connect with USJ
*All mentors and mentees will be selected through interviews, the organiser will decide the matching between mentors and mentees. All participants need to pay a deposit of MOP100. The deposit will be returned based on the participation rate after completing the programme.
If you have any enquiry about the programme, please feel free to contact Mr. Hins Lao, Mr Pedro Sou or Mr. Ben Lei at 8592-5699 or email to email@example.com.