USJ CAREER FAIR 2021
The USJ Career Fair 2021 will be held on April 13 and 14 at the Keng Wong Exhibition Gallery, USJ Ilha Verde Campus.
In order to assist our students to connect and engage with the employers, the Office for Students and Alumni Affairs (OSAA) of the University of Saint Joseph (USJ) is organising a career fair on campus which allows the employers to carry on with the job opportunities for the graduating students as well as USJ alumni in the current pandemic period. The theme of this year’s career fair is “Support Innovative Diversity. Welcome Economic Recovery“.
Highlights for the USJ Career Fair 2021
|Preparatory session for USJ Career Fair 2021||2021聖大就業展備戰工作坊|
(Thursday) 8 April 2021, 15:30 – 17:00
Contents of Preparatory Sessions: Interview Skills
四月八日 (週四)，15:30 – 17:00
(Friday) 9 April 2021, 14:15 – 15:15
Contents of Preparatory Sessions: CV/Resume Writing Skills
四月九日 (週五)，14:15 – 15:15
(50+ Enterprises/Organisations, 20+ Industries, 1,300+ Internship & job vacancies or opportunities
(50+ 企業機構, 20+ 行業, 1,300+ 實習及工作機會/空缺)
|展位及參展單位 Booths and Exhibitors|
|展位場地平面圖 Floor Plan for the Venue of Booths|
|Career Talks/Panel Discussions|
Location: B1 Art Exhibition Gallery (Career Talks Zone)
地點：B1 藝術展覽廳 (就業講座區域)
|就業講座列表及相關活動內容 List of with Career Talks with Related Contents|
|就業講座資訊(含主講嘉賓照片) Information of Career Talks with Photos of Speakers|
|Alumni●Students Chit-Chat Sharing|
Location: B1 Art Exhibition Gallery (Alumni-Students Chit-Chat Sharing Zone)
地點：B1 藝術展覽廳 (校友●學生閒聊分享區)
|(Tuesday & Wednesday) 13 & 14 April 2021, 16:00 – 18:00||四月十三日及十四日(週二及週三)，|
16:00 – 18:00
Location: B1 Art Exhibition Gallery (On-site Interview Room)
地點：B1 藝術展覽廳 (即場面試室)
|(Tuesday & Wednesday) 13 & 14 April 2021, 15:00 – 18:00||四月十三日及十四日 (週二及週三)，|
15:00 – 18:00
Tips for joining the Career Fair
- Prepare and update your CV
- Research the Companies You are interested in
- Dress to Impress and Look Professional
- Be Confident, Polite and Respect the Employers
- Join Workshop
- Create Network
- Ask for Contact Details from Employers
Before joining the Career Fair
- Do some researches on the employers you are interested in. You can refer to the list of employers and their job openings at the career fair.
- Visit the employer’s website to find out more about their culture, businesses, services and opportunities
- Prepare questions for asking the employers, and avoid asking those can be easily found from the website or job description
- Join the workshop about the CV/cover letter writing as well as interview skills and tips
- Read the USJ Career Guidebook and do the interest profile at https://www.usj.edu.mo/en/resources-2/
- Preparing and update your CV, seek advice from career facilitators so that you can make sure your CV is good enough for job application
- Dress up formally, at least smart casual to impress the employers, show a professional image in case you have an interview or consultation with the employer
- Be confident, polite and humble at all time, and respect to the employers
- Take the opportunity to talk to the employers actively and creating network instead of just look for the jobs and brochures.
- Ask questions you have prepared to show your passion and interest, the employers may invite you for an interview if they consider you as a suitable candidate. They may also engage with you through one-on-one conversations during the career fair.
- Do not limit to your own preferred employers. Be open-minded and consider other employers and visit their booths at the career fair. They may be offering some opportunities that you are interested in.
- Join the career talks, panel discussions as well as consultation that enable you to interact with career advisers, further study advisers and participated employers. Free career consultation on tips for writing a professional CV, interview skills and tips, salary trends, building a career path, how to look smart as well as further study.
- If you receive a call for an interview from the employers, well-preparing yourself by exploring the employer’s website, job description and review the USJ Career Guidebook.
Alumni●Students Chit-Chat Sharing Zone
Date: 13 – 14 Apr 2021
Time: 16:00 – 18:00
One on One Mock Interview
by JC Human Resource Consulting
Date: 13 – 14 Apr 2021
Time: 15:00 – 18:00
USJ Career Fair is your opportunity to meet with company representatives about internships and full-time careers. Whether you are a first-year student, planning your graduation in the very near future, or somewhere in between in your academic career, you owe it to yourself to attend. This is also a great networking platform!
- Help connect students with the business world
- Offer students an insight into the potential jobs and careers available in Macau
- Give employers an opportunity to meet with our staff and students in a relaxed and intimate environment
- Introduce work experience placements to students over the summer period
Employers are able to meet and talk with our talented students about your internship and full-time opportunities. This is an excellent chance to promote your organisation. Come find your next successful team member! New partners are always welcome. Should you require additional information or would like to register for next year’s event, please contact OSAA Career Services: