This degree will place you at the forefront of contemporary information society.
Our Master of Communication and Media programme is anchored on the Bachelor of Communication and Media programme, a strong reputation degree that has attracted significant enrolment applications over the last ten years. Upon the conclusion of this Master degree, students will hold knowledge and skills to develop academic and commercial research in the field of communication sciences. Furthermore, technical and practical topics are covered, ranging from audio-visual production to online digital publishing techniques, reflecting upon the entire range of modern platforms from print to social media. This programme embraces the core values of morality and ethics, which are responsible for human decisions and actions at an individual, communal, societal, and at the global level and it will address topics dealing with the interrelationship between media, cultures, and different forms of social organisations.
2 years (evening) programme
Recommended Prior Knowledge
There is no prior knowledge required. Applicants are required to be proficient in English language.
Total Number of Credits for Graduation
Ilha Verde Campus
Programme’s Government Approval (in Chinese and Portuguese only) (Click here)
September to July
Mondays to Fridays
- Learn by creating and collaborating
- Media and cultural production
- Media systems in different cultural environments
- Media and technology
- The relationship and articulation between mass media and mass-self communication
- We will prepare you with a solid foundation in learning, exploring existence, as well as the function of using different fields and gaining expertise in advanced tools
- Public Relations
- Audiovisual media production
- Event management
- Visual culture
Here are the modules