|2 Years (Evening)||English, Chinese, Portuguese||Ilha Verde Campus|
This programme provides a basic, practical training in Portuguese-Chinese translation.
The Associate Diploma in Portuguese-Chinese Translation is aimed at those who wish to develop competence in Portuguese-Chinese translation in the professional context. Students develop their skills in Portuguese and fine-tune their competence in written Chinese while being introduced to translation practice. On completing the two-year programme, students have the option of undertaking a further two years of study to complete the Bachelor of Portuguese-Chinese Translation Studies.
The programme coordinator is Lidia Zhou.
During the two years of course work, Associate Diploma in Portuguese-Chinese Translation students hold full-time student status.
- Students gain competence in Portuguese-Chines translation at a professional level
- Students learn among experienced native-speaking and bilingual faculty
- Translation and interpretation
- Civil service
- Have a beginner’s knowledge of Portuguese
- Have an advanced knowledge of Cantonese or Mandarin
- Have strong interest in translation skills
For the programme’s government approval [in Chinese and Portuguese] click here.
Please click on any specific module below to see its description.