|1 Year Full-Time (Day)
|Ilha Verde Campus & NAPE Campus
This programme prepares students for the self-propelled, interactive, and collaborative style of study that forms the core value of learning at USJ and elsewhere in the world.
Pre-University is a one-year programme offering a range of courses to prepare students for studies at the university level. Students are immersed in English language development along with fundamental preparatory training in academic disciplines from the humanities to the sciences. Completion of the programme qualifies students to apply to any of the Bachelor programmes at USJ.
This programme is not equivalent to the Form 6 or Grade 12 (High School curricula) required and recognised by the Education and Youth Development Bureau.
- Students obtain a basic foundation in English language proficiency and exposure to academic disciplines
- Students interact with an international group of peers with diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Students acquire skills through active learning, hands-on activities, and field trips
- Students are trained by experienced academics from around the world
- Are preparing for higher education studies
- Are interested in improving their English skills
- Enjoy cross-cultural environments
Please click on any specific module below to see its description.