Mental Health and Developmental Workshops
The USJ Counselling Centre strives to provide educational-preventive programmes which aim to address the developmental needs and maximize the potentials of our students.
These programmes are designed to help students acquire new knowledge, skills and behaviours, realistic self-appraisal, foster responsible personal choices, enhance the ability to make meaningful and supportive relationships with others, thus increase the capacity to engage in a satisfying and healthy style of living.
Our Latest Events:
Our Past Events:
- Psychoeducational Talk: Emotional Awareness | A dive into emotion as a contribution of mental health – 10/10/2022 (Mon) View >
- USJ Mental Health Day 2021: Basic Helping Skill – 11/10/2021 (Mon) View >
- Psychoeducational Talk: Debunk Myths about Mental Illness | Learn about Major Depressive Disorder – 12/11/2021 (Fri) View >
- Psychoeducational Talk: Mental Well-being – Better Sleep | Insomnia No More, Learn to sleep better – 7/12/2021 (Tue) View >
- Online Seminar | Preventing Suicide: Empowering Frontline – 25/07/2022 (Mon) View >