Enhanced Covid Pandemic Measures
In view of the recent outbreak of Covid in Macao, the following measures take effect immediately:
(Updated: 19 October 2021)
- Face-to-face classes will resume from Monday, 25 October 2021.
- According to the guidelines of the Education and Youth Development Bureau, staff and students will be required to show proof of having received at least one dose of the vaccine or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result obtained within 7 days, before entering the campus from 25 October 2021.
(8 October 2021)
- Classes will resume in Online format from Monday, 11 October 2021.
- Face-to-face classes remain suspended until further notice.
- All Public Lectures are suspended.
- All oral defences scheduled are postponed until further notice.
- All Campuses remain closed to students.
- All sporting and social facilities on campus including the Gym (4/F of the Residential Hall), Library and Study Rooms in both Ilha Verde Campus and Seminary, Pool and Basketball Court in Ilha Verde Campus, are closed until further notice.
- All visitors will not be permitted to enter the Residential Hall.
Advice to Higher Education Institutions and Students – Preventive Measures In order to prevent the novel coronavirus pneumonia, higher education institutions are advised to heighten vigilance and adopt the following measures – click here for all details. For infectious disease information released by Serviços de Saúde do Governo da RAEM, please visit the following webpage. (EN/CN/PT)
- Implement regular epidemic prevention measures
- Do our best to persist
- Wash hands frequently and wear a mask
- Keep a distance and avoid crowd gathering
- Perseverance leads to success