Lifelong Learning Office (LLO) is offering a course to students who are interested in studying Latin, the language of Ancient Rome.
|Theme 1 – Imperium Romanum|
|Theme 2 – Familia Romana|
|Theme 3 – Puer Improbus |
|Theme 4 – Dominus et Servi|
|Theme 5 – Villa et Hortus|
- Use the nominative, the accusative and the vocative cases
- Agree the adjectives with the nouns
- Use the 3rd person sg. and pl. of the verbs in the present
- Use of preposition with either the accusative or the ablative
- Have acquired a minimal vocabulary (ca. 150 words)
|導師：||Roberto Ceolin PhD|
|日期：||2023年02月06日 至 03月27日|
|時間：||週一、三 19:00 – 21:00|
Roberto Ceolin, MA (Conim.), MPhil, DPhil (Oxon.) was educated in Coimbra, Salamanca, Salzburg and Oxford. He wrote his doctoral thesis on the Greek verb. He has taught Latin and Greek, as well as courses on historical and synchronic linguistics, in Salamanca, Salzburg and Oxford. At present he teaches ancient languages at the Faculty of Theology-USJ, Macau.
最後更新: January 5, 2023 在 4:56 pm