CLASS ARRANGEMENT, CLASSROOM AND SEATING ARRANGEMENT
Keeping physical distance may prove to be habit-forming. Following the strict advice of the Macau Government and health medical officers, the University in order to reduce the risk of the virus transmission will:
- Reduce the number of students per classroom or workspace;
- Split large classes into two or more groups. In such cases, the number of classrooms, workspaces or time slots will be distributed accordingly;
- Implement space seating/desks to keep social distance in all directions when feasible;
- Offer distance learning in addition to in-person classes to help reduce the number of in-person attendees;
- Provide adequate distance between individuals engaged in labs;
- Expand the physical space available for teaching by making use of libraries, halls, conference venues, meeting rooms, etc.