Dear Prospective Outgoing Exchange Student,
The Student Exchange Programmes are a great opportunity for students to explore other destinations, meet new people and cultures, face a different educational system, and learn other languages while broadening horizons in a unique and memorable way!
In view of this, the University of Saint Joseph (USJ) has signed reciprocal cooperation agreements with reputable universities worldwide to maximise contacts with other countries and people regarding education, cultural diversity and the enrichment of cultures. This offers students more opportunities to study abroad by providing international education knowledge and experience, as well as cultural understanding that will make you stand out in a competitive global job market.
Our best wishes for a valuable and enriching experience abroad!
Public and International Relations Office (PIRO) Team
Fall Semester: 1st February – 12th March
Spring Semester: 1st August – 10th September
HOW TO APPLY:
- Contact PIRO at email@example.com to learn which host institutions offer the best options for your study programme.
- Research your options by visiting the website of the potential host institutions.
- After choosing your best option(s), send an email to PIRO via firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following documents:
- A motivation letter explaining why you would like to join the programme and what outcomes you expect.
- Copy of your transcript.
- Copy of your passport.
- A prioritised list of the host institutions.
- Recommendation letter from one professor.
TO KNOW MORE:
Learn about the conditions for application, the application procedures step-by-step, commonly required information, information on the USJ Learning Agreement and some reminders and tips of documents you should have and things you should do before, during and after going on the exchange programme!
Comprehensive guide with all the information you should have if you are considering going on an exchange programme.
For more information, please contact:
Public and International Relations Office (PIRO)
Location: USJ Ilha Verde Campus, Academic Building, 4/F
- Ms Paula Mota (Director) +853 8592 5643 (ENG/PT/FR)
- Mr. Brian Cheong +853 8592 5644 (ENG/CH)