Dear Professors, Staff and Students,
During this uncertain period, while we are trying to support the authorities controlling the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the University Library is putting in place some measures to protect the well-being of our community while trying to minimise the impact of this situation in the services we provide.
- All library services provided in all USJ campus are closed and will be resumed as soon as classes are.
- We will be extending our online helpdesk systems to minimise the impact of this situation in your academic work. The Library’s emails should be your main point of contact for Library’s related issues (email@example.com).
- If you need to consult printed materials from the Library collection, the first step should be to find the corresponding record (http://library-opac.usj.edu.
mo/). We will provide a soft copy of the table of contents and, within certain limits, we can send you the relevant copies.
- All electronic resources are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week as usual. Search our Library website as you usually do (http://libraryportal.usj.edu.
- We will be providing online training and troubleshoot sessions upon request using different online technologies depending on your case.
Most importantly, at this moment is to ensure that you are safe. Rest assured that your library staff will be providing all necessary support to ensure that you don’t stay behind in your studies and that you can accomplish all your academic objectives in due time. We are just changing, temporarily, the way we communicate.
Take good care of yourself and do not hesitate to contact us even for just a brief chat like we always do.
USJ Library Team