Programme/Course: Efficient Communication Skills for Team Leaders
Faculty: Faculty of Administration and Leadership
Description: (Lectured in Cantonese or English)
This is a course for a potential leader to get ready for a chance / a position that he /she will manage a team no matter what is the size of the team. Students will learn interpersonal communication skills in different aspects. It is powerful and essential for managing a team at work places, at School or even at home.
- Understand the importance of interpersonal Communication Skills for becoming a leader
- Convey Believability by ensuring the verbal, vocal and visual elements of the consistent Message
- Replace negative or neutral habits with those that would improve interpersonal communication effectiveness
- Develop and practice the nine behavioral skills of effective interpersonal communication
- Master the six leadership skills
Course hours: 12 hours
Cost (MOP): Please contact LLO for further info.