All applications must be submitted online, through our website: https://my.usj.edu.mo/wizard/applicant. The application process is briefly described below:
- First you fill in the application form, including the following information:
- Selected programme(s);
- Personal information;
- Contact details;
- Academic Background;
- Supporting Documents.
- After your application is received, we will send you an email confirming your application has been registered on our system. Should you not receive this email 24 hours after applying, please contact the Admissions Office [firstname.lastname@example.org; (+853) 8592 5678].
- The confirmation email will contain:
- Your application number – please quote this number in any future enquiries concerning your application;
- A link to your “Personal Dashboard” – the personal dashboard is your personal page on our system, where you can review the status of your application.
- After receiving our email, please access your personal dashboard and upload all required documents (Please refer to Table 2 below).
Following the steps below, and after we review your application, you may be asked to complete a range of tests to support your application. Before attending the admission examination(s) and interview, applicants are requested to pay the application fee and also to upload the required documents through the system for preview. Applicants are not allowed to attend the admission examination and interview if any required document is missing or irrelevant.
Required Documents for Application:
|Items||Pre-University & Bachelor||Master||Doctoral||PGDE|
|Online Application Form||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Art Work Portfolio||Design and
|Letter to the Dean||No||No||Yes||No|
|External proof of English proficiency
(e.g. TOEFL, IELTS)