- 24 hours warden is located on campus.
- Wi-Fi is provided throughout the Residential Hall.
- Air-conditioning is provided in the Residential Hall, but residents are expected to be environmental friendly, by turning off lights/air-con when not in use.
- 24-hour Security Officer is located on the Ground Floor of the Residential Hall.
Repair and Maintenance
- Any damage to facilities in the communal areas and in the student room/studio apartments must be reported immediately to the Residential Hall Office.
- A self-service laundry room is located on 4th Floor. Residents should supply their own laundry powder or detergent.
- All common areas including toilets/showers, communal areas and lobbies will be cleaned by the cleaning team.
- Residents are required to clean their own rooms. Residents should put the rubbish in plastic bags, tie them up properly and place them at the garbage room located at the corridor of each student floor, where large rubbish bins are provided. Garbage should be disposed properly to maintain a clean and pleasant environment.
- Residents will be notified by email in case they receive any mail, including parcels and courier packages. Residents should then approach the Hall Administration to pick them up.
- The Hall Administration staff members are happy to sign, on behalf of the residents, for their courier packages but the Hall takes no responsibility for the loss of any mail. Resident ID/passport must be produced in the collection of any type of mail.
Information Requested To Send/Receive Mail:
Room/Apartment number, Residential Hall
University of Saint Joseph
Estrada Marginal da Ilha Verde, 14-17