Hall Administration Team
- 24 hours warden is located on campus.
- WIFI is provided throughout the Residential Hall.
- Air-conditioning is provided in the Residential Hall, but residents are expected to be environmental friendly, by turning off lights/air-con when not in use.
- 24 hour Security Officer is located on the Ground Floor of the Residential Hall.
Repair and Maintenance
- Any damage to facilities in the communal areas and in the student room/studio apartments must be reported immediately to Hall Administration Team.
- A self-service laundry room is located on 4thFloor. Washing machines and dryers are coin operated and residents should supply their own laundry powder.
- All common areas including toilets/showers, communal areas and lobbies will be cleaned by the cleaners.
- Residents are required to clean their own rooms. Residents should put the rubbish in plastic bags, tie them up properly and place them at the garbage room located at the corridor of each student floor, where large rubbish bins are provided. Garbage should be disposed properly to maintain a clean and pleasant environment.
- Residents will be notified by email in case there are mails, including parcels and courier packages, for them. Residents should then approach the Hall Administration to pick them up. The Hall Administration staff members are happy to sign, on behalf of the residents, for their courier packages but the Hall takes no responsibility for loss of any mail and packages. Resident ID/passport must be produced in collection of any type of mails.
Information Requested – To send/receive mail:
Room/Apartment number, Residential Hall
University of Saint Joseph
Estrada Marginal da Ilha Verde, 14-17
*Back to USJ Residence, please click here