Dear USJ Students,
The Student Exchange Programmes (SEP) are a great opportunity for students to explore other destinations, meet new people and cultures, face a different educational system, and learn other languages while broadening horizons in an unique and memorable way.
In view of this, the University of Saint Joseph (USJ) has signed reciprocal cooperation agreements with reputable universities worldwide to maximise contacts with other countries and people regarding education, cultural diversity and the enrichment of cultures. This offers students more opportunities to study abroad by providing international education knowledge and experience, as well as cultural understanding that will make you stand out in a competitive global job market.
Our best wishes for a valuable and memorable experience abroad!
Public and International Relations Office (PIRO)
Fall Semester: 1st February – 12th March
Spring Semester: 1st August – 10th September
HOW TO APPLY
- Contact PIRO at email@example.com to learn which host institution offers the best option for your study programme.
- Visit the website of the host institution for more details.
- Send an email to PIRO via firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following materials:
- Your motivation letter to join the Exchange Programme.
- Copy of your transcript.
- Copy of your passport.
- A prioritised list of the host institutions.
- Recommendation letter from one professor.
For more information, please contact:
Public and International Relations Office (PIRO), located at the Ilha Verde Campus (Academic Building 4/F)
- Ms Paula Mota +8592 5643
- Mr. Brian Cheong (ENG/CH) +8592 5644
- Ms Joana Costa (ENG/PT) +8592 5645
TO KNOW MORE