The Bachelor of Business Administration is a unique undergraduate business programme that prepares students to become innovative leaders and entrepreneurs.
This 4-year degree programme enables students to acquire broad and specialized knowledge that is needed to understand business at a global level. Students will develop business competencies in marketing, accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, and management. The program emphasizes development of interpersonal and analytical skills through problem based learning and use of real cases. The first two years of the degree are built on a curriculum common to all students and the last two years are built around specialisation courses. Students may choose between four streams of specialisation: Entrepreneurship, Global Management, International Trade, and Marketing.
Recommended prior knowledge
Successful applicants are highly motivated to join a multicultural and dynamic learning environment, have a deep interest in developing English language skills, and look for an European style of education.
4 years programme (full-time)
English / Portuguese / Chinese
Total number of credits for graduation
Programme’s Government Approval (In Chinese and Portuguese only) (Click here)
September to May
approximately 20 hours each week
Mondays to Fridays
09:00 to 18:30
- Courses taught by combination of local and international faculty and visiting professors from different background to provide students with a global view of the business world, as well as understanding of the local business situation.
- Emphasis on ideas development and nurturing of entrepreneurial and leadership skills through active learning including fieldtrips, team projects, case analysis, debates and presentations.
The Bachelor of Business Administration program trains young talents to become innovative leaders in international contexts. We offer students a unique opportunity to learn, work in teams and gain the skills needed to excel upon graduation. Our programme has quickly established itself as a valuable partner to the Macao business community and is distinguished by its focus on innovation and international markets. Our alumni are part of a vibrant network. Come and join the team!
This programme prepares individuals to take up managerial and leadership positions. Traditional career placements for our graduates include:
- Business development for local and international companies
- Banking, Insurance and Real Estate
- Creation of start-ups and growing businesses
- Management careers in different areas including marketing, human resources, operations, public relations and finance
Students must complete all the main modules and one specialisation
Please click on any specific module to see its description.